Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ok..so I thought this was a simple way..

to get to know me:

A. Age: soon to be 26 (next Tuesday)
B. Bed Size: KING!
C. Chore you dislike: dishes and clothes! ugh..
D. Dogs: none yet, but we are thinking of expanding our family soon~
E. Essential start to your day: Shower. Kiss Mr. Honeybun. Purse & keys
F. Favorite color: GREEN!!
G. Gold or silver: (white) gold works for me
H. Height: 5'7"
I. Instruments you play(ed): none (i totally suck)
J. Jelly bean flavor: strawberry
K. Kids: one day..maybe soon :-/
L. Lucky number: 8
M. Month: May...my birth month~
N. Nicknames: Dee, Mrs. C. Babe (from Mr.)
O. Overnight hospital stays: Yes, when I was little and had surgery
P. Pet peeves: Bad grammar, rude and ignorant people
Q. Quote from a movie: "Ahh ha! Ahh Ha!"-- Coming to America
R. Righty or lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings: 1 older sis and a twin bro (yes, being a twin is cool)
T. Time you wake up: weekdays: 6:30 amish/weekends: 8 am ish
U. Underwear: DUH!
V. Vegetables you don't like: squash! yuck
W. What makes you run late: nothing really. I am always on time!
X. X-rays you've had: Just my teeth
Y. Yummy food you make: hmm..banana nut bread
Z. Zoo animal favorites: giraffes and elephants

No comments:

Post a Comment