Monday, May 23, 2011

Baby Fever

Hubs and I have been married for a little over 2 years now.. I always wanted to wait a while before having children after we got married. You see, my husband is a fisherman...no, that is not his day job, however if I let him, he would gladly do that FULL TIME!

I know that won't pay the bills so um.... yeah, back to work Mr.

Lately, I have been actually wanting a little baby to call my own. Several of our married friends around us have babies. I have never felt the need to have one until now.

I say to him, 'we can afford it. We can cut back on the silly things we spend our money on. Wouldn't it be nice to have a little half of you and a little half of me?'

::sigh::

I know, I know..take your time! There is no rush..

ETA: We are not currently TTC, but we are not really preventing either.

No comments:

Post a Comment