Monday, May 16, 2011

Let's Call this the Intro..

::blows dust off of blog::

I have had this blog thing for some time now. I always wanted to blog, but never found the time to do it. I love reading other blogs and I feel its soo unfair to read, but don't share!! There are some amazing ladies out there blogging..I'm looking to find my space, and outlet if you will, on my daily ramblings about..stuff!

Who am I?

I am a wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, lover of the simple things in life. You can think of me as this mid-twenty-something year old who is trying to enjoy life. I married this amazing man a little over two years ago. See: 













I have changed careers to become an elementary school teacher. Thankfully, we are near the end of the school year. I look forward to a new school year. (yeah, its been that kind of year). 

I am into fashion, but not in to fashion. Maybe I will get the inspiration to do all those things and share it with the blog land. I have decided to transition into natural hair.. all of this is one hell of a journey. Join me if you will..




No comments:

Post a Comment