I slept in late..which felt great. I casually got up and started planning for next year. I will be teaching 5th grade!! Social Studies!! I am EXCITED!!!!!! I enjoyed the 2nd graders, however I feel as though I will make a much bigger impact on the older students. Because social studies is sooo boring, I am going through the curriculum trying to make it interesting..
On Saturday, Hubs & I bbq'd. Not before there was a bad thunderstorm to suddenly come down! The food was yummy. Hubs surprised me and took me out on a date. Now, this wasn't the kind of date that you get all dolled up for, it was the complete opposite. Hubs and I used to go to the late movies in our pj's. It was sort of a last minute thing that evolved into an 'late night' date. We finally saw
It was OK.. I could have waited for the Bluray to come out..
We even got a chance to really have the
The thing with babies is that I want them 1/2 the time..then the other time I am enjoying the quiet time and alone time we have. I would love a little half of me-half of Hubs.. Its just that..when will it be the 'right' time?! We are not TTC, yet we are not preventing either.. I guess we will see :/


No comments:
Post a Comment