I have been wearing eyeglasses since I was about 7 or 8 years old. My mom was so not fashionable and that reflected on her choice of glasses that she purchased for me to wear. I hated those things! I was constantly teased by my siblings because they had -almost- perfect vision. Why did I have to wear those thick, metal framed glasses?!
Anyway, as soon as I turned 13, I begged for contacts so I could finish my 8th grade year with contacts and glasses free. I was elated that I could finally wear cute SUNglasses in the summer instead of those horrible things my mom bought.
I wore contacts for YEARS, but in grad school, I noticed people wearing CUTE, sophisticated glasses! I haven't thought about wearing glasses in a very long time, but decided to give it a shot after all these years.
So I went off to my local America's Best to find glasses. After several hours of looking and looking, being suckered into that 2 glasses for $69 deal, I picked out a brown and black pair and a subtotal of about $280!! Since I wanted the glasses so bad..I bought them. That was about 4 years ago!
I need new glasses, but did not want to fork over another almost $300 for some. I scored the 'net to look for deals. I have never heard of ordering eyeglasses online before, but discovered a neat site to buy some:
[DISCLAIMER: THE COMPANY BELOW DID NOT PAY ME FOR THIS ADVERTISEMENT. I AM PASSING ALONG THE DEAL OF FREE GLASSES. I PURCHASED MY GLASSES WITH MY MONEY!!]:
Coastalcontacts.com.. they not only sell contact lense, but eyeglasses. Today, they are running their annual FREE eyeglasses sale. I was curious to see which 'FREE' glasses they had to over. I was impressed..I am in the market for a colored pair of glasses because these brown and black ones are not too cute.
I picked up a copy of my prescription this morning from that *economical* America's Best and came home to order my FREE* glasses. Now, I am *almost* blind. I need glasses to see EVERYTHING! Take a look at what I chose:
With the coupon code FREEGLASSES610, your pair could be free. You will have to pay for shipping and all the other upgrades*. I ended up paying about $50 for my glasses (with shipping) because I need thin, lightweight lens, uv protection, etc.
I am patiently waiting for them to arrive. I will give a review once I have gotten them.
I am excited!!
Where do you get your glasses from?


No comments:
Post a Comment