One perk to being an educator is the week long break for Thanksgiving!
I so needed this.. even though I am not staying up all night, sleeping in late and eating bunches of junk food all day...I am enjoying not waking up earlier to get somewhere and work all day!
On baby news.. I had my 12 week appointment yesterday. Baby is fine. I was totally tripping (as always). Heard the hb..it was just beating away. My mom came with to the appointment. She thinks its a boy. I don't have a preference. As long as baby is healthy!!
I look forward to cooking and eating!!! I have enjoyed just relaxing and will continue to relax on this break.
I'll be sure to update with a thanksgiving post. I am excited about us cooking this year!
yay! Happy 12 weeks! Glad to hear that baby is healthy and fine!
ReplyDeleteHave a fun and relaxing break! I look forward to eating and cooking too! :)
Happy [early] Thanksgiving!
Congrats on the baby update. It's always a blessing to hear that things are going right! Although I'm in higher ed, the break that I get is appreciated as well. GO EDUCATION!
ReplyDeletethanks ladies! I definitely enjoyed that break!
ReplyDelete