Monday, September 5, 2011

I will get better. I will.

Work has totally taken over my life!! aghhh!!! Thankfully, I got the day off today and I have been enjoying this little break. It is exactly what I needed!

I have been such a terrible horrible wife, friend, daughter, sister, blogger! I will get better!! I will. I have been craving the feel of normal in my day to day life. Work has been chaotic ever since we started at the beginning of August!

I have made up my mind that I can not let it control my LIFE. Yes, I am an awesome teacher and a great mentor to a new teacher, but that is consuming me. I need to get my things in order.

In other news, we are still 'trying'. I feel so sad every month when I have that monthly visitor and that disappointing look on my husbands face :(

We are still trying and hanging in there..now that I will not let work stress me out..we will make our baby!!

Anyway, just wanted to pop back in. I will definitely be back to normal.

1 comment:

  1. Life can get hectic sometimes but definitely give yourself the time you need to take care of you. In terms of the trying bit...my sister was the same way and one day the friendly visitor did not show up! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete